Wedding pics are here!

I know I've gone on and on about the wedding I was matron of honor for last September. The pictures are here and they are gorgeous! It helped that the subjects were gorgeous, right? Of course! Haha.

I really liked how they turned out. I'm not a fan of photos that are too dramatic or overposed. I like them simply styled and natural looking. These came just just that - simply beautiful! They were taken by Lane Dittoe.

Now, I'm waiting to see the video taken of the event. I think they may be destination wedding videgraphers too and their approach  is more journalistic rather than posey-posey.

Sigh...I'm missing my friend, just looking at the pics. But I'm really happy for her too! She and her hubby came down a few weeks ago to celebrate her birthday. They both looked so happy and content. Exactly what you want to see in newlyweds. :)

0 comments: