Ready for Valentine's Day?

My kids' valentines have been made, signed and ready to be handed out to their classmates tomorrow. I did not want mushy cards. These are kids, for goodness sake! So when I saw these valentine treat toppers by Kate Hadfield, I just knew I was going to use them! Well, initially, I contemplated on designing the Valentines myself but in the end, I decided that I really did not want to "waste" my time designing them. These valentines are just too cute. They are originally designed to be treat bag toppers. But I had put aside these air heads from the loot bags I put together for the bday parties last month, I just slipped them between the 2 sides and stapled it.
Do you have anything special planned for tomorrow?
Us, none that I know of. LOL!
I realize that DH and I are not a very romantic couple. We're both too pragmatic for our own good! LOL! I've read somewhere that one of the secrets to a relationship's longevity is being able to maintain romance in the marriage. I wonder how we stack up. I think having 4 children has really put a damper on our romance. LOL! We do try - sometimes. Oh well... I remember an elderly couple that was a friend of the family who were such a sweet couple well into their golden years. It was such a delight to watch them. They both adored each other. have you watched or read "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks? It reminded me of this elderly couple I once knew. I'd like to have that in my old age, y'know? That would be divine!

0 comments: