Love Songs A to Z

Angie over at ScrapArtist challenged us girls to come up with our A to Z love song playlist. The "rules" were that only up to 2 songs from one artist. And you can choose to use the artist/band's name instead of songs for up to 2 instances only.
They hybrid team posted a challenge over the THE HUB yesterday with a CD/DVD template freebie. You can use it to make the CD holder for your A to Z love song playlist.
Anyway, here's my playlist. I limited myself to the songs we have in our collection. I'm actually burning these and giving them to some of my girl friends tomorrow when we see each other.

A - All my Life by Kci & Jojo
B - Better Together by Jack Johnson
C - Can't Smile without You by Barry Manilow
D- Didn't Know I was Looking for Love by Everything but the Girl
E - Every Little Thing She does is Magic - the Police
F - Forevermore by Side A
G - God must've Spent a Little More Time on You by N'Sync
H - Habang May Buhay by Wency Cornejo
I - Ikaw by Regine Velasquez
J - Just a Smile by Barbie Almabis
K - Kung Kailangan Mo Ako by Rey Valera
L - Loving You by Ric Segreto
M - More Than You'll Ever Know by Michael Ruff
N - Nearness of You by Norah Jones
O - Once in a Lifetime by Craig David
P - Panalangin - Apo Hiking Society
Q - Quit Playing Games by Backstreet Boys
R - Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
S - Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra
T - The Way You Look Tonight by Tony Bennett
U - Unforgettable by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
V - Valentine by Jim Brickman
W - When I Fall in Love by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
X - More than Words by eXtreme
Y - You by the Carpenters
Z - Zoom by Regine Velasquez

Hope you enjoyed the songs and maybe put you in the mood for some llluuurrrrvvvve. LOL!
If you've put together your own playlist, share them with me, won't you?
Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: