Sick Baby

DD4 has been so sickly lately. And I hate how helpless I feel. There is hardly anything I can do to help alleviate her discomfort. She gets so stuffed up that she has a difficult time breathing. And of course, she cannot blow her nose yet so I need to use the bulb syringe to suck out the mucous.

It gets really bad during the mornings so I wonder if this is also an allergic reaction to something. Spring is coming soon which means that allergy season will be in full swing too. 

I've been lucky with my older children that they have been bothered by allergies. This young one may be a different story though. I don't think her allergies would be bad enough that we need to go through austin airborne allergy treatment. I still hope that she won't develop any severe allergies. 

0 comments: