Smash!

Lovin' this new series - Smash - on NBC on Monday nights. I was not too keen on watching it originally but once I did, I was hooked. It is interesting and intriguing.

Katharine McPhee plays one of the lead roles as an aspiring Broadway actress who came from rural somewhere. She's an only child from doting parents who would rather see her established in a more stable career. They're the send chocolates to your daughter type of parents.

The whole show main plot is about the production of a new Broadway musical about Marilyn Monroe, from inception to the whole staging. The musical numbers are so fun. The acting is beautiful too. It's Glee upped a notch. :)

My only concern is how this show will last more than a season. But for now, I will just sit back and enjoy the show.

0 comments: