Tea for Three

I love watching the girls grow in their relationships with each other. I keep saying that they are blessed to have each other. In a way, I am living vicariously through them as I did not have any sisters growing up.

For now, they may be only putting together pretend tea parties. Soon enough, they will be getting together for coffee or tea and talk about life and love and faith and things that matter. I want them to have the kind of relationship where they carve out time to spend with each other regularly. Whether they need to talk about serious stuff like career paths or mundane fluff like free online dating sites, I want them to come to each other. And maybe they can include me sometimes.

It is a beautiful thing to watch. This thing that is called sisterhood.

0 comments: