Organize!

Another goal for 2012 is to be more organized.

I admit that I am not the best housekeeper in the world. That is not my strength. It is an area with which I struggle. I've made significant steps toward improving myself in this area but I need to do more. I also need to teach my children to be more organized. I keep finding their toys here and there...lego pieces in one corner...lincoln log furniture pieces in another...littlest pet shops in still another corner. I've given them containers for these but seems like the tubs contain something other than what they were intended for. Sigh. Something must be done.

As for me, I am trying to be more organized and keep clutter away. I've also downloaded my motivated moms app. Yes, the one that I used to print out has gone hi-tech. It is available as an app and I love it! I love that you can move things around, add new tasks and even assign them to different people. This is definitely going to be a big help for me.

 At the end of this year, I hope that I can look at my clean and organized home and smile, knowing I've accomplished my goal.

0 comments: