Redoing Project Life

That's my plan for 2012. I've been away for too long. Memories have been created but not recorded.

I am planning on doing Project Life again this year. I did it in 2010 and it was a worthwhile project. The kids still enjoy looking at the album. I knew that I would be too preoccupied and busy this year to commit to it. I was hoping to do it once in a while. But you know how it goes if you're not fully committed. Nothing gets done. So this year, I am committing myself to doing it.

I hope to enlist the help of the rest of the family more this time. I want this to be their project too. I may be the main person taking pictures and recording but I'd like their input too. I've been reading on how other people are doing it and I am so inspired. I'm planning to do Project 365 again but not all those photos will make it to my album. I want to include more ephemera this time, not just pictures and words.

I got the Amber edition - album and core kit. I definitely think that this 3-ring binder with steel rings is of a much better quality than the one we used in 2010. It looks sturdier. One problem with our 2010 binder is that the pages keep slipping out of the rings for some reason. It drives me crazy! I am hoping that I won't have that problem with this new album.

I'm also hoping to get back into digital scrapbooking this year but I will reserve that for another post. :)

0 comments: