Christmas Craft

I know it's the new year already but I want to share these presents we gave out last Christmas. I usually do something crafty as presents but this year, I was not totally up to it. Could it be the pregnancy? Hmmm...

Anyway, here the presents we gave out to teachers and co-workers. I spied some square egg boxes being sold on etsy one time. One of the product images showed the boxes with Ferrero Rocher chocolates in the egg slots. I thought it was very cute and very cost effective to give as presents. In this case, the packaging plays a big part in the present.

I was able to find a local retailer selling egg cartons. They did not have square one. Instead they had the regular dozen egg boxes that could be split into 2. It was not the perfect choice but it was something I could work with. I also covered the bar code and other box info with address labels and used that space to write Christmas greetings. I think they came out really cute! What do you think?

0 comments: