Becoming Matron of Honor

I had mentioned in an earlier post that a good friend of mine had asked me to be her matron of honor.

Preparations are well under way. They have decided on a date and have booked a church. Yipee! They have decided on a September wedding which means that I have time from when I give birth to lose the baby weight. Six months is a long enough time to lose the weight in a healthy way without resorting to artificial fat burners, right? Just gotta make sure I breastfeed a lot! LOL!

What responsibilities does a matron of honor have? I kinda feel bad that I am not able to help more because of my pregnancy and then later on, the new baby. As much as I wish to be with her to look at venues, etc, I am not able to do that. Thank goodness for the internet so I can look and research from home.

It's getting to be really exciting as preparations start rolling along. I am so happy for this couple. I pray that these next several months will draw them even closer to each other and to God.

0 comments: