It's a Girl...

or so the ultrasound says.

I'm still not quite giving up hope that this baby might be a boy. Of course, I will be happy whether the baby is a boy or a girl. It just make our family a little more balanced if I gave birth to a baby boy.

Why am I not giving up hope despite the ultrasound reading? The baby is still so small at this point that maybe the privates are hiding. I've heard of stories where they were told the baby was one gender only to find out it was wrong.

So, why did I find out in the first place? I don't know. This was actually the first time we had found out. It was just a fun thing to do, I think.

This being our fifth child, DH and I have been the recipient of remarks from people who do not hold the same beliefs as we do. One of his co-workers said, "You've heard of family planning, haven't you?" To which DH replied, "Yes, we've heard of it." :) Well, who says this isn't family planning? What if this is the plan for our family? And of course, there have been the usual references to DH's virility. LOL! At least we don't have to worry about dealing with artificial means and extenze side effects. Everything is all-natural. *wink*

All in all, most of the people in our lives have only given us positive responses. Some have expressed concerns for my healthy in particular but everyone has been supportive. I am truly grateful for everyone's prayers and support.

0 comments: