Pregnancy Woes

I'm on my 5th month of pregnancy and the discomforts have begun. The aches and pains seems to have come much earlier this time around. I attribute it to the reality that my body parts are no longer like well-oiled fresh from the factory Ferrari parts. With the wear and tear of having gone through 4 pregnancies, my body feels more like the squeaky and rumbling old camper truck I used to ride when I was a child.

Yes, I feel old. How many years does each pregnancy add to one's age, I wonder?

Last night, as I lay in bed, unable to fall asleep, it hit me - I am going to go through labor and delivery again! OMG! I've gone through it before but the anxiety leading up to the day does not lessen for me. I know I'm going to get through it but I also know the pain and the risks that come along with each delivery.

Sigh...I simply ask for your prayers. Pray that I have a normal and safe delivery. Please pray that I have a normal and healthy baby.

0 comments: