Lakers Back-to-Back Champions!!!


Woohoo!!! We got it baby!! Our dear Lakers have made it back-to-back. It was crazy in the house last night! OMG! It was down to the wire till the very last minutes. And boy was it a good game! Defintely going down as one of the more memorable games in Laker history.

The game was made more exciting for me because we almost did not get to see it. It was the girls' promotion ceremony/mass and reception. It started right on tip-off! At the start of the mass, the priest made special mention that someone requested if he could keep the mass short in light of the all-important event happening in LA that night. LOL! He said he could not keep the mass short but would definitely keep his homily short. Which he did. Thank you Fr. Mike!

We left the ceremony just after the third quarter and the Lakers were trailing big time. OMG! I was listening to the game on the radio while driving. I must say that it is quite difficult to be listening to such an intense game while driving. There were moments when I had to consciously keep my foot from stepping on the gas pedal too much. And I was afraid I would miss some traffic stops because I was not paying attention to the road at all.

In the end, it was all worth it. We got home in time to see the game tied with that three by Fish. And there was no looking back after that. Whew! Fun! Fun! Fun!

Go Lakers!!!!

0 comments: