Finally, A Layout from Me

Finally, after 2 whole months, I was able to complete a scrap page. 2 whole months! OMG! That is like a lifetime. Haha.

It felt good to finally get a page done. Thank goodness for the challenge the SA team gave. If you want to play along, just do a then and now page and link us up at the blog. A simple just for fun page.

I started this page a while back but never got around to finishing it. I wanted a page to kinda document the 10 years of being husband and wife. Did you notice that DH hardly seems to have changed? Everything about him kinda looks the same from that wedding pic 10 years ago to our Hawaii pic last January. I, on the other hand, have gained a lot. Looking at our old pics almost makes me want to get on the ellipticals and burn off those accumulated fats. Sigh. The story of my life. Funny thing is I've always considered myself fat, or at least chubby. But as I look at some of our pics, I definitely was not. Way to go on my accurate positive self-image. Not! And now, I think that if I can only get back to that weight several years ago, I'd be happy. It will take a lot of discipline which I do not have but I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to do it. Won't you cross your fingers for me too?

0 comments: