Late Night Infomercials

I think I have just been sucked into buying one of those products being sold during late night infomercials. I usually don't watch them but for some reason I stayed up and watched this one. It's for this hair product Wen by Chaz Dean. I was drawn to it because I recognized Chaz Dean from the Bravo show Flipping Out. He was a client of Jeff Lewis so I got curious. For some reason, I ordered the product. It's a different kind of hair cleanser because it does not have detergents usually found in shampoos so no harsh chemicals that strip the hair of its natural oils, etc. We'll see how it goes.
I think there was a blue acne light offer coming up but I did not stay up to see it. I forced myself to turn off the TV because who knows what else I might get sucked into buying. Obviously, I was too gullible at that moment. LOL! There really are a lot of good products out there but there are also a lot of junk! So, you've got to be very careful about what you will believe and what you will dismiss. The thing is, oftentimes, at that time of the night, my mind is not at its sharpest so I could easily be talked into buying something I really do not need. LOL!

0 comments: