Project 365 weeks 1 - 3


I've been committed to taking my daily pics and posting them on my project 365 blog. And I'm really enjoying it! Last year, even at the start, I felt burdened by the project. It felt like something I had to do. This year, I am the opposite end of the spectrum. I cannot wait to look for my shot. Or sometimes, at the end of the day, I have ideas in my head on what I want to shoot for the next day's pic.
And the workflow of taking the pic, some post-processing then posting on the blog and sharing on FB works for me. It is so easy. Then I found this blog2print service where they can print out your blog into a book. Perfect!! I don't even need to make monthly layouts anymore to make a family yearbook. The family yearbook is something I've been wanting to do for years now but never get to finish all 12 monthly reviews. This blog2print service will solve that for me! Woohoo!!
I'm hoping that I don't run out of steam for the project. I actually have a short list of ideas for days when I feel like there is nothing interesting to photograph coz I've had those days before. Days that are so blah and boring that cold sores (caused by the herpes simplex virus) start to look interesting. Eew...I know! But those days come. And on those days, creative thinking is at an all-time low. And for such days are these lists.

0 comments: