A packed weekend

I truly have not had a busy weekend as this for a looong time. DH and I went out on a date with some couple friends. We went out on a dinner with concert. It was fun just hanging out with grownups. After the concert, we all went to Denny's for some coffee. It was past midnight already and we were all laughing saying we were going past our curfew! LOL!

Then, on Saturday evening, we went to a surprise 60th birthday party of a family friend. And surprises! Charice Pempengco was there! She and her mom came with the bday boy.
Anyway, it was a fun night, filled with laughter. A really super way to celebrate someone!

Yesterday, we went to the LA County Fair. The kids enjoyed the different animals and rides. And only in LA can you have a winter wonderland area in a county fair! LOL! There really was an indoor ice playground.

I'll share photos next time. I haven't gone through them yet. Just not have had time today. Anyway, with all these late nights and activities, I'm afraid my skin might break out in acne or something. It's not used to all these young people are used to doing. LOL! Listen to me, an oldie!!! Hahaha.

1 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Monday, September 29, 2008 8:20:00 PM

My brother was telling me about the LA County Fair too. They were all there too. I bet you had loads of fun :)

It's really cool that you were able to jam with Charice.