Scrap Something Funny

Happy Monday to you all! I'm once again hosting the Mojo Monday challenge over at ScrapArtist. Hope you can join me. This week, the challenge is to scrap something funny!

The good thing about keeping a journal, or in my case, this blog is that I'm able to jot down funny anecdotes about the kids that would have otherwise been forgotten. For this challenge, I decided to document DD2's story which I had blogged about here.

And here's the page I made. Clicking on the pic will take you directly to my gallery to see the credits.

I really enjoyed doing this LO. The color combo was not something I was sure was going to work but golly, it works, doesn't it? When I was starting on this page yesterday (yes, I procrastinated!), I was using a different set of papers and elements altogether. But it just wasn't working. Finally, at around 10 pm last night, I decided to start all over. It took me a couple of hours but I am happy with the page.

On to other news, I dropped DS off at basketball camp this morning. He's pretty excited about it. It's good for him to go out and have some time away from his sisters. LOL! Here at home, I've been taking them out to play and bike but not very often. It's just too how out. So, most of the time, they're stuck here at home playing. And I've been limiting their exposure to electronics (games, TV, computer) because I don't want them too dependent on these things for entertainment.

I've also updated (sort-of) my Project 365 photos there on the upper left column. I've been taking pics but have not had time to upload them. There are still some days missing because I need to edit them and save as JPEG as I took them in RAW. I'll do that sometime this week maybe.

Hey, this went longer than I anticipated. Anyhow, hope you all have a great week!!

0 comments: