ScrapArtist celebrations

Hi all!
I know I said I'd be busy but just had to pop in to say that ScrapArtist is turning 3!!! Woohoo! Yup, it's been 3 years since ScrapArtist opened its doors and it continues to be one of the premier digiscrap stores out there, if I may say so myself.
We're celebrating the whole week. Right now, there's a fun relay scraplift game going on. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the LO's. You can also play along with our avatar challenge. Just dress up your avatar with your party gear and be in the running for a $10 GC. Easy-peasy!!! We've even provided some fun party gear c/o our delightfully talented Aja Abney. She's giving away these freebies. The streamers are at the Hub while you can grab the party hats here.

There's also a HUGE collab by the creative goddesses and some of the designer goddesses. We (yes, I've got some items there!!!) are proud to present Teacups &Tiaras for only $3.33! Quite a steal, yeah?

I hope to see you guys over there!

BTW, there's going to be a sale later this week so maybe expect some enabling from me later on!

2 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Tuesday, May 06, 2008 4:58:00 PM

I got the mega kit and it's awesome!!! i have my to do list using this kit already. i just need to find the time :)

Tylertopia | Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:12:00 AM

Those party pages are soooo cute and fun! I always love seeing your page info...I really need to get back to my scrapping but I seem to be so busy all the time. ugh.