Mojo Monday challenge

I'm doing the Mojo Monday challenge over at The Hub today. My challenge is to spice up your page titles.

Oftentimes, page titles catch the reader’s attention and draws her into your layout. Other than coming up with witty titles, another way to spice up your page title is to insert an element to replace a letter.

In my example here, I used a flower in place of the letter “O”.

Here are some other ideas:

- - Use a christmas tree in place of the letter “T” in your Christmas title
- Use a heart to replace the “O” in Love
- Use a star to replace the “A” in Rockstar

Hope you can join me in this challenge. *smile*

And in totally non-scrapbook related news ... my mom and I have been alternating dinner chores and I must admit that it's been nice. However, I can feel me gaining weight already! LOL! Any recommended diet pills? j/k. But I really need/want to lost some inches all over. Help! I was looking at photos from last year when I had just given birth. Believe it or not, I was much slimmer back then. Ugh!


1 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Monday, May 12, 2008 2:38:00 PM

As always, an AWESOME layout!