Lolo


Last Thursday, we had an impromptu photoshoot with my dad and DD2 and DD3. I was going to shoot some pics with DD1 and DS too but my camera went low batt. I did some post-processing with these photos (obviously!). I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I'll need to get some photos of the kids and my mom too.

The kids are enjoying having Lolo(Grandpa) and Lola(Grandma) around. DD3 is particularly friendly with them and like hanging out in their room.

My parents are adjusting pretty well, I think. Their body clock isn't quite right yet - still suffering from jet lag. But there's really no rush in getting their bodies quite adjusted to the new time zone. They've also been able to walk to church every morning which I think they enjoy. Plus, it's good exercise for them. They walk to church then I pick them up when I drop off DS in school. It works out perfectly.

Right now, we're waiting for their Social Security cards that should come in the mail so we can get some paper work done for them, maybe get them medicare supplement and stuff. But like I said, no rush really. We're just enjoying having them here.

3 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Sunday, May 11, 2008 6:18:00 AM

Beautiful photos! Perfect smiles!!!

alpha | Sunday, May 11, 2008 7:55:00 AM

beautiful shots joy. happu shots..

may tanong ako, medyo personal ha. pwede mo di sagutin :D hehe did you petition your parents? how long did it take? & how much. yun lang. salamat.

happy mom's day.

Tylertopia | Sunday, May 11, 2008 9:14:00 AM

Awww, sweet photos! Priceless really. :o)