Simply Me: Blue


Indulge me now, ok? This will be my last scrap-related post for the day. I promise. This is a page I finished today for the Simply You challenge at ScrapArtist (where else?LOL). The challenge was to scrap in your favorite color and nothing else. Obviously, my favorite color is blue. I had a totally different page in mind when I was thinking of this challenge. I was going to scrap some college pictures since blue is my alma mater's school color. But the other PC is dead and it was just too much work to have to network this laptop with the scanner. Just wasn't up to it. So, my page took an entirely different turn.

This one is of the kids while looking at their scrapbooks. It truly makes this scrapper's heart flutter when I see them relishing their scrapbooks. It's really what my scrapping is all about - preserving memories for the kids.

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Tylertopia | Thursday, March 06, 2008 9:38:00 PM

Very nice! My favorite color is blue too. :o)