February recap

Lookie here ... I'm up-to-date so far!!! Woohoo!
Here's my scrapbook page to recap the past February
Mighty proud of myself! LOL! I wanted to do this monthly recap thing since last year but I think that having a template to use for all the months has made it easier for me. Not only will my pages have some continuity to them, I don't have to think too much design-wise when putting together my pages. Another plus is my Project 365. I have more than enough photos to use! LOL!
If you'd like to view my January page, you can read about it here.

My February wasn't nearly as busy as our January. One of the highlights for the kids was going to Disneyland and California Adventure. No, the kids never tire of going! I, on the other hand, am not as excited as they are. To cut back on expenses, we usually bring our own stuff: sandwiches for lunch AND dinner, chips, fruit, various snacks, water/juice boxes, extra clothes for the kids, diapers, wipes, milk for DD3, a mat to sit on during the parade, thick jackets for the evening...
The list goes on, I tell you! It looks like we've brought the entire house with us! LOL! Okay, that might be exaggerating. Looks like we brought the entire house if we lived in a class A motorhome! LOL! Better? LOL!

Back to the my ongoing project, I sincerely hope that I'm able to keep this up. At the end of the year, I'd like to have my pages printed and bound into a hardbound book - maybe at Shutterfly or I may even try blurb.

1 comments:

Tylertopia | Thursday, March 06, 2008 9:40:00 PM

Love it. Your idea to have your year bound in a book will be so neat! I always love seeing your pics. :o)Keep up the great work!