Photo-A-Day week 3

3 weeks down...49 weeks to go! LOL! I just post my week's summary here on this blog. Most photos on that strip right there, if not all, have had some post-processing. Others are a complex mix of actions/presets and dabbling with curves. Others, just a simple photo pop to make the colors sharper. If you're interested to see the unedited pics, I've got links on my left sidebar to the photoblog where I post my pics as is. I think it's really freeing to just upload the photo and not have to include a 100-word post with it! LOL! Sometimes, I don't even explain what's going on. It kinda challenges me to take pics that are interesting too.

Till next week!

3 comments:

Tylertopia | Friday, January 25, 2008 9:57:00 AM

I love checking out your daily pics...you are doing such a wonderful job at capturing so many different things and being creative with it too. Nice!

Joy | Saturday, January 26, 2008 10:23:00 AM

Thanks girl ... hearing this from you makes me happy. :D Have a great day!

Ladynred | Wednesday, January 30, 2008 5:31:00 PM

Yah! Joy, you can tell by just looking at the pictures like the candle. First b-day di ba? Belated Happy Birthday sa baby mo.. Great job on Week 3!!!

Agring's Simply Digital