Cutie alert

I just had to post this here. I don't know how many of you look at my daily photos at the photoblog but this was my photo for last Wednesday. This is DD3 smushing her way through a banana! Yes, she eats through a whole banana for her snack. And she likes to hold it herself. Plus, she likes to have the peel on so she can hold on to it. If you dare take it from her, you'd hear a loud wait that is sure to rattle your ear drums. I tried taking the peel off completely to help her get to the banana but she kept pointing to the peel -as if that would give her more banana to nibble on! LOL!

If you look closely, you'll see me in her gorgeous eyes.

Sigh...I just super like looking at this photo. You know when you're taking a photo, you look at it and say to yourself, "Self, that was a pretty good shot!" Well, this is what the photo is to me. I'm pretty happy with everything about it, the composition, exposure, her expression... and this is straight out of the camera. No editing aside from putting the watermark and resizing for the web!

1 comments:

Brenda | Monday, January 28, 2008 1:20:00 PM

I found your blog through the CWO blogroll. This is a beautiful picture! I love those times when you get that perfect shot. I loved your "about me" comments on your blog too. Very nice!