A Jumping Good time

So, last Saturday, DS and DD3 had a joint birthday celebration at Jumping Jacks. It's an indoor facility with all sorts of bounce houses.

DS enjoyed of course! He says his favorite thing was the dodgeball arena. Some of his classmates came and they had a great time pounding each other with balls! Boys! LOL! I had to be real careful when I entered to take pics as I was scared they'd hit me and my camera! LOL! Some of the kids' parents stayed to watch their children but the others just dropped them off and picked them up at the end of the party. That's what I do when DS goes to his classmates' parties. I think I spotted one of the kids with a medical id bracelet which I thought was very wise of the mother. Accidents happen and should it occur, at least vital medical information is immediately available for emergency personnel.

DD3 enjoyed the bounce houses too. I wasn't sure at first how she'd react to the jumping. I remember DD1 and DD2 did not take to it immediately when they were younger. DD3 however, LOVED it! You should have heard her squeal and giggle with delight as I carried her and we jumped together. I was out of breath from jumping so I laid her down and she tried to bounce herself. So cute!

It was an overall good party. Everyone came home happy so I'd take that as a successful party. The best part? No clean up for me! LOL!

0 comments: