38 questions tag

Lian tagged me and I'm feeling kinda chatty right now so here goes...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Bro

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Dropping DS off at school

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
giving the kids their bath

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Pregnant with DD3

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"I'll help you after this." - to DD2

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Just water

7. What color is your hairbrush?
black

8.What was the last thing you paid for?
DD1's tuition

9. Where were you last night?
At home.

10. What color is your front door?
Kinda brown, kinda salmon

11. Where do you keep your change?
In the car

12. What’s the weather like today?
Cloudy

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Chocolate

14. What excites you?
good food! LOL!

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
YES!

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes

17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on who I'm with

18. Do you watch the O.C.? No

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes

20. Do you make up your own words? No

21. Are you a jealous person? No

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Abbie

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kristine

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Bro

25. What does the last text message you received say? Bro telling me that he arrived in Dallas

26. Do you chew on your straw? No

27. Do you have curly hair?
No

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bathroom to take a shower

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I don't know

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Brown rice and pork chop.

31. Will you get married in the future?
I am already married

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Haven't seen a movie the past 2 weeks

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
DH

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night...I have yet to do the dishes tonight

35. Are you currently depressed? No

36. Did you cry today? No

37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I was feeling chatty

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I'm not tagging anyone because I think everyone I know has gotten this already. But if you like this and answer it, grab it and let me know so I can visit you.

0 comments: