Christmas Rush

This has got to be the least prepared I've ever been for Christmas!
I've got 0 gifts made or bought.
And inside, I'm in some sort of panic because Christmas will be here soon. My to-do list is growing and just looking and thinking about what I need to do is enough to give me a migraine! Please tell me I'm not the only one!
Well, at least I've done my Christmas cards. DH had wanted them to arrive before Bro left so that he could send our cards to those in the Philippines when he gets home instead of us mailing them from all the way here. Well, I ordered too late and the cards have not arrived yet. I placed the order last Saturday while we were in Vegas. See how last minute I'm doing things now? Argh!

1 comments:

Anonymous | Friday, December 07, 2007 3:01:00 PM

Same here! I've got a long list, a couple of Christmas cards made and yet they're still on my desk. Argggh!!

*hugs* I know we'll make it though :D