I'm making a list and checking it twice...

There is still so much to do.
I feel so way behind.
Here's my to-do list for today (just for today)
1. Do some grocery shopping. - My fridge is empty! Gotta stock up on food!
2. Do the laundry!
3. Fold the laundry!
4. Pack away the boxes of Xmas decor. I've finally finished decorating yesterday but the boxes are still out. And it's really quite a mess so I need to clean that up today.
5. Go to Target.
6. Get camcorder batteries.
7. Balance the checkbook. Gotta make sure we still have money to spend! LOL!
8. Start on my Christmas presents/crafts for friends and in-laws. Waaahh...I am seriously behind on these!

Hope you're all having a great day!

1 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:37:00 PM

I'm seriously behind the gift giving aspect too :( I'm trying to play catch up this week.

*hugs* regards to the family!