Who is Hannah Montana?!

I must be so out of it when I don't know who this girl is! Several nights ago, I was watching The tonight show with Jay Leno and he had Reese Witherspoon on. She mentioned that she and her daughter Ava watch Hannah Montana all the time. And she dares not tell her daughter that they are in the same business because she might beg for Hannah Montana tickets!
Then a couple of days later, there was an article in the paper about tickets being sold out as soon as they were available! And that there were scalpers selling these concert tickets for as much as $1000! What?!
Who is this girl?

2 comments:

Anonymous | Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:18:00 AM

The kiddos at home are such huge fans of Hannah Montana. Hannah Montana is Miley Cyrus. Hannah is her name in her series shown on the Disney channel.

I started to appreciate her when I heard her album (that I had to buy for the young ones at home). She sings very well and her music is catchy.

Anonymous | Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:44:00 AM

Billy Ray Cyrus daughter to boot. They love her here in our home also.