Scrap LO's to share

I have come to accept that the reality of my life now is that I cannot scrap as quickly as I did just a few months back. It takes me longer now but I am more satisfied with my pages. I've scaled back on my CT assignments and I am now only with the Scrap Artist team. I love being on the team and beautiful designs abound so I'm never left without anything to use. I also love that we get to choose what designs to use. I feel there is more artistic freedom that way. Anyway, here are 3 pages I did this month all using Scrap Artist products. You may click on the photos to see the credits.






































I've also been quite busy with the Stand Up and Scrap Contest. We are on our final 2 weeks and so far, I've been very pleased with the pages I've submitted. They are by no means in the Top 10 but I'm proud of them nonetheless. I hope to share with everyone my pages once the contest is over.

I guess that's it for now...thanks everyone for continuing to visit even when my posts have been erratic.

0 comments: