Task for the day

I'm still in the bathrooms today...and you know what is the target of my cleaning rage is right now - the faucets. I hate the faucets in the kids bathroom and powder room downstairs. They're those ornate ones and soooo hard to clean. I like them nice and sparkly. But there is such a small space between the faucet and the knobs that dirt is bound to accumulate in that small nook. And even when I use a child's toothbrush(a used one of course) to try and brush away in that small nook, it's just not enough. I'm wanting to get some new Delta faucets that I saw online. I like the casual contemporary look with nice clean lines, maybe in a brushed pewter finish. I think that will fit nicely with my bathroom decor.

1 comments:

Angela | Thursday, October 04, 2007 9:12:00 PM

Word of warning - you're being tagged when I post my next entry. But wanted to reply now. Have you ever tried a baby bottle brush on those faucets? I'm not sure how well it would work, but it's an idea. Also, never been to pigeon forge at all, but since your friend is living in Georgia, I must suggest Callaway Gardens. I honeymooned there. There are all sorts of things to do, plus they have vacation villa type things. And outside of Callaway, there is the nearby animal safari park. It's a really great place for a family or romantic getaway. I've heard it's even better during the holiday season because they do a ton of Christmas lights at night. You'll find it if you google Callaway Gardens!