Her Space:My Space - Mesh

Mesh
A material made from a network of wire or threads. Show us 'mesh' in your space today.


It's another late one for me... I was busy today. I wasn't supposed to be busy but I had a deadline for a LO for ScrapArtist. It was due today and I had not started on it till this morning. It was supposed to be easy enough coz I had it planned in my mind already. But my Font Thing program would not install in my laptop. And you know how one small thing just throws you completely off? Well, that was me. My whole plan and schedule went out the window because of this little snag! Ugh! Hate it when that happens! Anyway, finally got it to work earlier tonight. Got my page done on time. So here I am, finally able to get to post here.
My mesh picture is the laundry bag where I keep all the orphan socks. Why do socks always seem to lose their pair? It's so frustrating! Feels like the dryer eats them up! LOL!

5 comments:

Hazel | Friday, October 05, 2007 1:05:00 AM

Great shot - good idea for those stray socks (don't you love them!? - not!)

Lima | Friday, October 05, 2007 2:24:00 AM

lol! We have a 'sock bag' too, when the socks are dried they are all put into the bag and then every few days they are sorted into pairs. Makes life soooo much easier!

Great pic!

Bobs | Friday, October 05, 2007 11:28:00 AM

Love this shot!

You've been tagged! See my blog for details!

Angela | Friday, October 05, 2007 12:25:00 PM

Ooo, I like this shot!

You've been tagged (again). hehe

Anonymous | Friday, October 05, 2007 11:03:00 PM

LOL! Oh my! I know how it feels like to sort and orphan socks. But sometimes, you can still manage to find them in the strangest places.

Nice shot of the mesh :) love it!