Another set of quotable quotes

Here's another set of quotable quotes from my quote-worthy DD2!

Scene 1: DS, DD1 and DD2 were playing a game. I don't remember which one right now. When they were done...
DS: Mommy, I won first place...I'm a winner!
DD2: I was second, Mommy. I'm a winner too!
DD3: (in an equally triumphant tone) Mommy, I'm NOT a winner. I'm (insert her name here)!

LOL! At least she isn't a sore loser, no?


Scene 2: We were at church. DD2 was sitting beside me, fidgety as usual. She holds my hand, my leg, touches my arm and my side. Then she brushes upon my love handles...
DD2: (wide-eyed) Mommy, your b.o.o.b.s are down here!

Oh my! Someone definitely needs to go to the gym!

1 comments:

Anonymous | Sunday, October 21, 2007 7:09:00 AM

Oh my! DD2 is hilarious!!! Kids really say the most hilarious things.

I remember Basti telling me, "Yay! Andito na Mommy kong tabachoy!" Oh my! All I can do was just laugh. He's so darn right!

Take care! Enjoy the weekend!