Vacation plans

I know...school has barely started and here I am talking about vacation already! LOL!

Anyway, some friends of ours went on a cruise recently and I remembered that this is one of the things I'd like to try. Would it not be fun to go on a Disney cruise, although I've heard that the prices are quite steep! Maybe an Orlando Vacation first then later on, a Disney cruise. My dream has been to take my whole family to one of these cruises - whole family, as in including my parents and bros. My parents have worked hard but going on a cruise isn't really something they'd be able to afford. My dream is to send them on one, just because. I'd just like them to enjoy, y'know? And if we can afford to have the whole family go, that would be so awesome! We haven't gone on vacation as a family for soooo long. It would be really nice if we could go as one big family!

0 comments: