I am NOT a designer

We're having a fun celebration later this month at ScrapArtist. And the CT members were asked to design a few items for a CT collaboration kit. Yikes! Man, was this hard! I am definitely not a designer - at all!
Tonight, I had finished it at last! I made 3 papers and a couple of staples. I'm not sure if people will actually use them but hey, I tried my best! I've got it zipped up and sent it over. I actually had finished the papers last month but totally forgot to send it over. Good thing, Robyn sent a reminder about it or else I would have totally forgotten. Not that they'd be at a loss if I had not turned in my stuff. I just would have missed out on the fun. I really like my CT and part of growing here is taking on these challenges that I would not normally take on.

0 comments: