HSMS: Us

Us
you and me!


We woke up today to a somewhat chilly morning. So after we dropped off DS in school, we all hopped back into bed and had some cuddle time. This is us - me, DD1 and DD2. I was away from HSMS for all of last week. There were just so many things I had to do and sadly, hobbies take a back seat to real life must-do's. I would take a look at the prompt and have several ideas in my head on what to photograph but never get the chance to actually do it. In fact, as we were driving home from MIL one night, I peeked at the kids and there was DD3, all wide-eyed and I immediately thought, "Hey, that would have been perfect for the "curious" prompt!"

Anyway, on a somewhat related photography note...can you believe I took a total of 594 photos in August?!?! And that does not even count the shots I took for HSMS that did not turn out like I wanted. At the end of every month, I upload my photos to Costco as a back-up, just in case, my computer crashes or something. I only remembered to do my August photos today so here I am still uploading the photos. It's been over an hour and it's only 63% done. LOL! It's a lot of photos!!! And all thanks to the new camera. The Nikon D40x is just so quick that I find myself just pressing that shutter over and over again. LOL!

7 comments:

Bobs | Monday, September 17, 2007 1:05:00 PM

Brilliant take on today's prompt! I love it!

Welocme back. :)

All of my Todays | Monday, September 17, 2007 1:28:00 PM

Wow what a brilliant idea for prompt. Beautiful. x

Anonymous | Monday, September 17, 2007 1:58:00 PM

Totally cool idea and a gorgeous photo too x

Angela | Monday, September 17, 2007 3:09:00 PM

Aw, that's so cute! I love it!

Hazel | Monday, September 17, 2007 3:10:00 PM

What a great, different idea!

Pam | Monday, September 17, 2007 8:40:00 PM

What a great photo. Love the white background.

Sue | Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:22:00 AM

Welcome back.

You are so right blogging etc does have to take a back seat when life becomes all consuming.

This is a lovely photo with a smashing story behind it.

Sue