To your health

I chanced upon an entertainment news item that one way celebrities lose several pounds quickly is through colon cleansing. Colonic irrigation ensures maximum weight loss. Eeow...I know! But I suppose it works because a lot of celebs have been doing it. Actually, weight loss is a secondary result. The primary motivation for doing a colon cleanse program should be one's health.
This is such a "dirty" post. LOL. But I've learned a lot reading through the articles...and I'm a little worried about the toxins within my body. Eek! I read in one of the articles that there can be 10-25 lbs of dried fecal matter trapped in one's colon. Just thinking about it is making me gag! Yuck!

1 comments:

Anonymous | Monday, August 06, 2007 11:52:00 AM

Ugh. icky, but I suppose it would be very helpful to our health. I just can't seem to find the motivation to have this done. I'd love to lose a few pounds, but this is probably not the way I want to do it. Even with the knowledge of the other things building up inside. haha.