Street Food with a touch of class

It always makes my heart skip a beat when someone I know succeeds in their chosen field. I truly feel pride and joy for them. So, it was with such delight that I read that my friends' bro is doing well with his career as a chef. L directed me to this blog that featured his bro's new resaurant. He transformed his grandmother's house to a cozy restaurant. And I remember that house very well! This was the house behind their house - the house I had spent countless summer nights in during sleepovers and during M's bday parties. Looking at photos felt like taking a peek at my past because it still looks very much the same.
And I remember the now chef A as the precocious little kid - smart alecky but funny. LOL. Now, I feel really old... This is after all their youngest bro!
From the review, it looks like that this is indeed a nice place to try if you live in Manila. Unfortunately, I do not. Maybe when I visit next time, M&L can treat me to their bro's place. *wink*

0 comments: