HSMS:Wet

Wet
Covered or saturated with water. Find 'wet' in your space today.

It's hot and dry outside so there was no way I was going to find anything "wet" there unless I wait for the sprinklers to come on later today. I tried to take photos of the wet dishes in my sink but they all came out blah. Fortunately, I found this lid. It's the lid to a plastic food container I have in the fridge. You can see the water condensation (am I using the right term?) Anyhoo, I thought it would be a nice shot for our word for today. You're welcome to join us at Her Space:My Space. It's really fun.

7 comments:

All of my Todays | Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:11:00 AM

Cool shot. Wish it was hot and dry here you are welcome to some of our wet stuff!!! Lol
Rach
x

Vanda | Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:16:00 AM

Great photo Joy, I wish it were hot & dry here :O)

Olivia | Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:23:00 AM

Great photo. It's been dry here today but yesterday it rained lots!

Louise | Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:00:00 PM

i'd like some of your hot and dry too... we have lots of grey and wet here:(
Great shot:)

Hazel | Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:55:00 PM

Mmm we could do with more warmth here! Great idea for the prompt.

Unknown | Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:56:00 PM

I never would have thought of this. COOL!

Sue | Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9:42:00 AM

Great shot :) Isn't it amazing how an ordinary object can look amazing when photographed well? Feel I could almost run my finger along the top and it would end up wet :)