HSMS: Friend

Friend
A person you know particularly well. Show us 'friend' in your space today. Join us at Her Space:My Space today!

Of course the first person that came to mind when I read today's prompt was DH. He truly is my best friend. This photo was taken 2 weeks ago during his graduation. I'm really proud of him!

I'm probably the last one to post my photo for today's prompt. It was a busy morning... I got mucho bucks for my last post (see post down) for PayPerPost. I could hardly believe I bagged it. I had just come down to get DD2 some milk. While waiting for it to heat up, I checked the site for available opps. I saw big ticketed opps reserved already. Felt kinda bummed I was not able to grab any of it...refreshed my list...then Wham! found a HUGE opp come out. Oh my goodness! I could not click any quicker, my heart pounding, half expecting to get a "All opps have been reserved" message so when I got a confirmation - WHOA! Such a blessing, I tell you!

4 comments:

Lima | Wednesday, August 22, 2007 1:43:00 PM

Great photo to keep, lovely smile! :-)

Hazel | Wednesday, August 22, 2007 2:09:00 PM

Such a special moment! And special friend!

All of my Todays | Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:29:00 AM

What a fantastic shot.
Rach
x

Terrie Farrell | Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:26:00 AM

What a superb photo! Love the way everyones facing the front except your friend. Great moment to treasure.