Sunday Seven #8

As you complete one week and begin another, join the Sunday Seven Bunch --
-- by listing seven things you're grateful for
-- or by telling us about seven meaningful events from the past week
-- or by letting us know of seven upcoming events on your horizon.

What made you happy last week? What progress did you make toward a goal? Did you observe seven acts of kindness this week? Did you perform seven acts of kindness?



I know it's late - it's Monday already, for goodness' sake but better late than never. The past several weeks, I've been meaning to share my Sunday Seven list but my weekends have really been busy that I don't have much time to blog.
Anyhoo, my Sunday seven this week consists of 7 photos from our trip to San Diego last week. That is what I am most thankful for this week - that we were able to be together as a family and have fun. Here are the photos that make me smile and think that I am indeed blessed!






2 comments:

Anonymous | Tuesday, August 21, 2007 3:38:00 AM

hi! i got here from hopping from Amore's blog. :)

I just want to say that you've got pretty picture there. I like the one on the tunnel.

Can we exchange links?

Juzahlyn | Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:33:00 PM

great photos sis..I especially love the one Miggy holding Elle's hand..how sweet big brother na big bro talagah