Simpsonize me

Here's a little fun thing to do - Simpsonize me - in anticipation of the new Simpsons movie coming out this month. You upload a photo and get a Simpson-like cartoon drawing of your own. So cute!
Can you believe that The Simpsons is still going strong after all these years? Wow!
DH is a fan of the Simpsons - or should I say was a fan? I think he's outgrown it already. But back when we were still dating up till we got married, he had this Bart doll hanging from the ceiling of his room. I think my mom was shocked to see that. Hehehe... I know the Bart doll is still here somewhere but it isn't hanging anywhere anymore lest one of my kids imitate it! Que horror!

ETA: I think the site is uber-BUSY...you may have to try more than once to get your cartoon done. I was able to do one but have been unsuccessful in getting others done. I wanna get everyone in the family done. :)

0 comments: