Menu Plan for week of July 23-29

My mom has always had a menu plan as far as I can remember. And she goes monthly, not weekly - yeah, she's that organized! So, I do a menu plan too, mine is weekly though - I'm not that organized! LOL. I usually plan the week's menu by perusing the sales ads of the grocery stores I shop at. I find out what's on sale and I plan our meals around those and stuff I've got in my freezer. I saw that Juz posts her weekly menu plan so I thought it might be a good idea to post mine too.
So, this week, our meals look like this:

Monday:
Chicken Tinola
Photo by mgabriel at flickr















Tuesday:
Pork Adobo with side of tomatoes
Photo by zero-g at Flickr








Wednesday:
Sukiyaki
Photo by ms. ito at Flickr








Thursday:
Adobong pusit (squid)
Photo by adlaw at Flickr









Friday:
Cornflakes chicken and mashed potatoes with a side of romano salad
Photo by dedi at Flickr








Saturday:
Salisbury steak with mushroom gravy with a side of sunflower ranch salad
Photo by laurenph at Flickr








Sunday:
Day off - We're going on a community picnic so we will either a) be so stuffed from eating all day, we won't have to eat dinner, b) there will be leftover food that we will take home or c) we'll eat take out because I will in no way be able to cook dinner after a long day out.

1 comments:

Anonymous | Tuesday, July 24, 2007 12:53:00 PM

Hi Joy!

Looks like this is going to be a very yummy week! Pwede bang makikain sa inyo? Haha!

Have a great week!