Going Hybrid

Hybrid Scrapbooking, that is... it means a mix of traditional paper scrapping and digital scrapping which I'm doing.

Over at Scrap Artist, we're currently doing a journaling workshop. For our week two assignment, someone suggested that I do a hybrid page with mine. I really liked the idea so I'm going to attempt that. My plan: Do the basic page using the computer, then since I'm still on PS7 and I can't journal on a path, I can use gel pens to write in the journaling myself. In my mind, it's going to look kinda freestylish. I'm really excited about this because it's going to be my first ever hybrid page.

Speaking of hybrid, did you receive the Scrap Artist email? A new workshop is coming - it's for a hybrid AAM album, specifically an acrylic album class! I'm looking forward to this. Registration starts on Thursday, July 5th! Registration fee includes supplies, digi kit and shipping. Class size is limited to 30 so make sure you get there fast. The last workshop was sold out on the first day!

0 comments: