Easy Chocolate Lover's Cheesepie

I baked this for DH's birthday and Oh.my.goodness...it is so good! Plus so easy to do! It's really rich and creamy and totally not a diet food! LOL. But I think this is the type of dessert that is worth breaking the diet for. Really, that's how much I like it. Plus, it's so rich that even just a couple of bites will totally satisfy your sweet tooth. Unless of course you're bordering on being a food addict like me. Hahaha... Seriously, I can't stop eating lately. I'm afraid I'll have to seek some food addiction treatment if I don't stop soon. Ugh!
Anyhoo, here's the recipe! Enjoy!
{I used Michelle Coleman's The Story of Us from LDD}


ETA: I was going to post a photo here but it was all eaten up even before I could take a photo of it! Yup, it's that good!

0 comments: