Daily photography blog


My interest in photography is growing and to get better at it, I need to practice, even with my limited point&shoot camera. Yes. I'm still saving up for that DSLR but in the meantime, I might as well do what I can and learn to look at stuff creatively, improved composition, etc. So, I'll try to follow along the prompts given at this blog



Lid
A removable cover for the top of a container. Find a lid in your space today.



When my mom was here, she did all the cooking! What a blessing right? We did the weekly menu together since I did the food shopping but the moment I drop the food stuff into the fridge, she takes over completely. I don't even have to worry if there is enough food. She will always be the mom in-charge of the kitchen. Since she left, that role has been handed back to me of course. I've been ok with cooking. But when I was pregnant, I hated doing it. It was such a chore, such a drag! Now, it's not as dreadful as I thought. Perhaps it was the smells and stuff that irritated the bejeezers out of me. Or maybe the big tummy that was in the way. Whatever it was, I'm glad to be back in the kitchen. No gourmet meals, just plain home-cooked meals.

6 comments:

Nat | Monday, June 04, 2007 1:43:00 PM

Oooh Great shot! And what a lovely sauce pan!!! xxx

Lima | Monday, June 04, 2007 2:40:00 PM

Lovely pan! Nice to have another new face playing along too. :-)

pokettiger | Monday, June 04, 2007 3:10:00 PM

What a cool shot. Love the shiny lid on top of the blue pot.

Marjolein | Monday, June 04, 2007 4:25:00 PM

Great shot, lovely pan........blue, like that colour!!

Aubrey Harns | Monday, June 04, 2007 5:35:00 PM

Great shot. Welcome to the group.
Aubrey

Mummy Banana | Thursday, June 07, 2007 2:21:00 PM

Love your shot. Welcome from one newcomer to her space:my space to another.