Sunday Seven #5


Some random things I am thankful for this week.


1. My mom arrived home safely after a loooong plane trip. Thanks mom for staying with us to help with the kids and all.

2. She was upgraded to business class - a LOT more comfortable travelling business class than coach, right?

3. I was able to go to DS' school walkathon and student carnival on thursday. I even got to help with some games and had some chitchat time with the other parents.

4. DD1 and DD2 are enjoying their time at my in-laws. They're learning so much already from MIL who taught preschool for 25 years!

5. Our moms groups met last Friday and it was a fun time!

6. Friday night was spent with some friends. A good time to develop and nurture friendships. Good food too!

7. I received a small amount of money unexpectedly that was just enough to buy me some digiscrapping supplies I wanted to buy at a sale.

Click here if you want to join us in this weekly meme!

3 comments:

Melanie | Sunday, June 03, 2007 6:06:00 PM

Nice list. Sounds like a great week.

Susan | Sunday, June 03, 2007 6:11:00 PM

I love it when my kids get to spend "Grandma Time"! And they love it too. Sounds like it's been a good week for you. Thank you for stopping by my SS! Have a fantastic week.

:-) Susan

Lazy Daisy | Monday, June 04, 2007 4:38:00 AM

How wonderful that your mom is there. We are certainly enjoying our daughter and son in law and especially our first grandchild Emma.Hope your week is blessed.