Dude!!!

Dude! You gotta see this month's collab kit at Scrap Artist! The designers at Scrap Artist have collaborated with the fabulous Sylvie from Sausan Designs to come up with this fun kit. I love the colors!!! It's so fun and summery and just plain cool. I'm working on a Father's day album for DH using this kit. I'll post it here when I'm done.
I just feel really blessed to be on this design team as I am able to play with all these goodies! Wow! I feel like a kid at a candy store, and I don't know where to start.
This week too, the first Scrap Artist Studios workshop begins. It's a journaling workshop led by Jenn Olson. And being in the team, we get to sit in and participate at the class too. I'm sure to gain a lot of knowledge from this. She is after all Jenn Olson, CK hall of famer!

0 comments: