Sunday seven



Thank you Lord for the past week. I especially thank you that we were able to spend time as a family. DH's schedule has been very toxic but thank you for giving us time to enjoy one another.

1. We spent Friday night at DS' school for family science night. The kids really enjoyed it.
2. We spent all day Saturday at Disneyland. I initially dreaded the thought of taking all 4 kids(with a 3-mo old at that) with just the two of us, but it was surprisingly pleasant. No one(kids & grown-ups alike) had a meltdown. Everyone had fun!
3. At Disneyland, DS and DH had a father and son moment when DH took DS for his first roller coaster ride. And then to Space Mountain.
4. I won a scrapbooking contest that featured my thoughts on what I wanted the kids to remember - those times we spend as family.
5. Mom & I were able to squeeze in some shopping time at Ross and Barnes & Noble last Monday. Good bargains & great books = fun time
6. Spent some time with DD1 & DD2 at the library on Tuesday. Another good day.
7. DS started the Life in the Spirit course for kids last Sunday and has been doing his daily prayer packet. So nice seeing him listening for God's message to him thru scripture. My heart overflows!

1 comments:

Melanie | Sunday, May 06, 2007 2:53:00 PM

Wow! Sounds like a great week. Spending time with family is what really matters!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm so excited that you too are joining the May Day Weight Loss Challenge!